Job Position: Customer Support Specialist
Please Note: Candidates must be local to the San Diego office as this position will report to our SD office once Covid-19 restrictions have been lifted. We provide a safe and healthy work environment. Candidates will undergo a background check and drug testing.
As part of the Customer Success team, the CSS will help SaaS customers through phone or chat to resolve sales or service related issues in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate must be exceedingly well-organized, have strong multitasking skills, enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a SaaS start-up company, and have a strong service attitude. This role is uniquely suited for someone who thrives on variety, building strong relationships, and is energized by opportunities to learn and grow.
- Learn the GTR Platform in order to support customers.
- Answering incoming calls/emails and handling to resolution or escalating as needed.
- Documenting lead/customer interactions in Hubspot CRM
- Create sales/service tickets for the team to follow up on
- Assisting Customer Experience team with administrative tasks
- Exercising good judgment to effectively manage multiple projects with shifting priorities
- Attending and participating in designated calls and meetings
- Maintain an orderly e-filing system
- Perform other general administrative duties and projects as needed
- Managing Support Chat and Ticketing workflow, including assigning tickets to the correct point of contact and managing customer needs directly.
We are looking for:
Some College Preferred
2+ years Google Suite: Sheets, Docs, GMail
1+ year Hubspot CRM highly desired
1+ year Saas highly desired
1+ year with Slack
Excellent English-spoken and written.
Hours: 8am-4:30 pm, M-F
Pay Rate: $17.00/hr
Excellent opportunity for a student or entry level person to earn a Letter of Reference from the CEO of a SaaS company, or someone who wants to learn and grow with an exciting San Diego Tech Company.