Job Position: SaaS Sales Manager
Please Note: Candidates must be local to the San Diego office as these positions will eventually report to our SD office once Covid-19 restrictions have been lifted.
GetTheReferral is searching for an experienced and dynamic sales management professional who can deliver measurable success in the role of SaaS Sales Manager .The primary focus of the role is to develop a team of SaaS Account Executives, coach on consultative sales techniques, manage the team’s sales pipeline and consistently deliver on sales quotas throughout the year. If you subscribe to the Coaching first methodology and are obsessed with data driven metrics then this is the perfect opportunity.
A quick message from our leadership:
If these words mean something to you: “Predictable, Scalable and Repeatable Revenue Growth as well as a Collaborative, Trusting and doer environment”, then we should talk.
Real Simple: Foster a team culture that provides customer value, supports professional development and crushes sales targets.
Coach, Coach, Manage and Coach. We believe in investing in our AEs, we do it with weekly Gong call reviews, jumping on sales calls and of course, managing the day to day business.
Hire A players and continuously invest in their development.
The successful candidate must be able to show a proven track record of growing revenue and growing people. Reporting to the Head of Revenue, this role will supervise a small,yet rapidly growing team.
- Experience selling SaaS (Software as a Service) solutions or subscription based products to a diverse customer base, preferably in the Home Improvement/Solar Industries.
- BA/BS degree preferred with 3+ years of sales management experience focused on new customer acquisition.
Pipeline Management experience:
- Consistent and documented track record for achieving revenue targets.
- Proven record of winning in a fast paced, team environment with revenue deadlines.
- Competent with Sales Stack to include GSuite, Hubspot/Salesforce, Gong and Zoom.
- You are always moving forward to build, refine, and grow. You are competitive in nature.
- Effective Team Coaching Skills-Call Monitoring, Consultative Sales Techniques, Motivation
- Well rounded in Sales, Business Development and Leadership.
- Good organizational and time management skills with the flexibility to reprioritise as necessary. Has highly developed and well rounded interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence.
- Excellent communication, presentation, networking and negotiation skills.
- Service oriented with a positive, motivated attitude.
- Conscientious, hard-working and driven to improve sales and activity performance beyond targets.
- You are an expert consultative seller. You know how to break a complex organization into decision-makers, and sell to each individual’s unique pain.
- Extraordinary organizational and analytical skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively communicate, define problems and present solutions, at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to put your team and customers first, and ego last.
Salary: Base $100k, $150 OTE
- Medical, Dental, Vision after 60 Days
- FTO, Sick, Holiday after 90 Days